CPCs have a built-in pin and socket protection. These connectors are polarized for proper mating of connector halves, with removeable contacts and replaceable coupling ring that makes field repair easy. They are made of stabilized, heat resistant, self-extinguishing thermoplastic material. Known for performance reliability, our circular plastic connectors can be used practically anywhere signal and power either enter or exit a system.
Versatile and rugged, with a cost-effective design, CPCs are used in industrial machinery and factory automation; rail and transit vehicles and systems; HVAC, commercial, and building equipment; lighting and signage; medical instrumentation and equipment; communications; motor vehicles, and aerospace and defense equipment and systems.
CPC comes in six different series to allow you to choose the product best suited to your design requirements. Mounting options include panel mount, free-hanging and wire-to-board. The receptacle and plug housings accept Type III+ or Size 20 signal contacts, Type XII power contacts or AMP POWERBAND contacts. The housings come in configurations designed to handle signal, power or combinations of signal and power in the same housing. Sealing to IP67 is also available.
Circular Plastic Connectors (CPC)
- UL 94V-0 rated and made of stabilized, heat resistant, self-extinguishing thermoplastic material
- Quick connect/disconnect capability with thread assist, positive detent coupling
- Polarized for proper mating of connector halves
- Removable contacts and replaceable coupling ring make field repair easy
- Industrial machinery, factory automation; material handling equipment
- Rail and transit vehicles and systems
- Medical instrumentation and equipment
- Communication equipment, networking, data storage, computers, and peripherals
- HVAC, commercial, and building equipment
- Lighting and signage
- Motor vehicles - Auto/bus/truck; off-road and recreational vehicles; agricultural machinery; construction equipment
- Aerospace and defense equipment and systems
Mark Zitto, TE Automation & Control Product Engineer, introduces Circular Plastic Connectors, their benefits and the many applications these connectors can be used in.