- Lightweight, all-plastic and metal-shell connectors
- UL 94V-0 rated and made of stabilized, heat resistant, self-extinguishing thermoplastic material
- Quick connect/disconnect capability with thread assist, positive detent coupling
- Built-in pin and socket protection
- Polarized for proper mating of connector halves
- Removable contacts and replaceable coupling ring make field repair easy
- Industrial machinery, factory automation; material handling equipment
- Rail and Transit vehicles and systems
- Medical Instrumentation & Equipment
- Communication equipment, networking, data storage, computers & peripherals
- HVAC, Commercial and building equipment
- Lighting and signage
- Motor vehicles - Auto/bus/truck; off-road and recreational vehicles; agricultural machinery; construction equipment
- Aerospace and defense equipment and systems
Versatile and rugged, cost effective design. CPC comes in six different series to allow you to choose the product best suited to your design requirements. Mounting options include panel mount, free-hanging and wire-to-board. The receptacle and plug housings accept Type III+ or Size 20 signal contacts, Type XII power contacts or AMP POWERBAND contacts. The housings come in configurations designed to handle signal, power or combinations of signal and power in the same housing. Sealing to IP67 is also available.
Mark Zitto, TE Automation & Control Product Engineer, introduces Circular Plastic Connectors, their benefits and the many applications these connectors can be used in.