Compression and Tension Load Cells
TE Connectivity (TE) offers load cell assemblies for test and measurement applications that require high performance or unique packaging. Our broad range of packaged load cells feature foil strain gages enabling OEM's to measure force with low cost and high reliability. The gages produce a high level of output signal for a low operating stain using inorganic materials to offer long term stability. Load cells are gaged in a variety of materials from high strength stainless steel to special alloys.
Capabilities of TE's Load Cell Portfolio
- Standard and custom designs for various test and measurement applications
- Automotive test, miniature, and multi-axial force cell types along with supporting electronics
- Compression and tension load cells available
- Millivolt (mV), amplified voltage, and 4-20mA loop powered output signals available
- Wide operating temperature range
The ELAF series compression and tension load cells raise the bar for high performance at low cost. Our proprietary Microfused technology, derived from demanding aerospace applications, employs micro-machined piezoresistive strain gages fused with high temperature glass to a high performance stainless steel force measuring flexure.