Get charged with this micro I/O
Our universal serial bus (USB) connectors combine high speed data capabilities and a charging function in one connector. TE’s micro USB connectors are mostly used in mobile devices and are the smallest connector series in the USB family. Our micro USB connectors are well known for being reliable, robust, and versatile for all USB uses. TE USB products provide a complete interconnection technology for input/output (I/O) devices, and have many variants, ranging from DIP type soldering, surface-mount technology (SMT) soldering, standard mount, reverse mount, and mid mount. This technology also delivers low applied cost to our customers.
- Design reliably provides a stable connection even after thousands of insertions.
- Cost savings achieved by the integration of power and data transportation within one connector.
- Large portfolio and highly customizable product provides high design flexibility.
The USB (Universal Serial Bus) is a standard product controlled by USB Implementer's Forum. USB is characterized by widespread market adoption and consists of several form factors to accommodate different device requirements. The Micro USB series are mostly used in mobile devices and are the smallest connector series in the USB family. TE’s USB connectors combine high speed data capabilities and a charging function in one connector.
- Cell phones and smart phones
- Tablets and readers
- MP3 players
- GPS units
- Home electronic devices
- Digital cameras and camcorders