TE Connectivity (TE) manufactures a complete portfolio of automotive PCB headers which are designed for a wide range of automotive applications. We also offer additional components and advanced manufacturing technologies for pre-verified end-to-end solutions that drive efficiency.
Automotive grade printed circuit board (PCB) headers. TE offers a complete portfolio of automotive-grade PCB headers that support signaling, low/ medium power, high voltage, high pin counts, data connectivity, miniaturization and sealing for external applications. Our innovative related technologies such as Press-fit, including innovative insertion zone technology and ultra-low risk plating together with reliable seating machines, enables efficient solder-free manufacturing efficiency. Our headers are also pre-verified with our terminal technologies such as NanoMQS and MCON, providing end-to-end solutions that help eliminate compatibility issues and risk of manufacturing disruption
What is the role of an automotive PCB header?
- Interface between a monitored environment and sensitive in-vehicle intelligence
- Connection technology between power circuit board and connector
- Transmission of signals and power from controller to consumers via connector and harness
Designing just got easier! Use the following link to access the product configurator to start designing MCON 0.50 & NanoMQS headers today.
PCB Headers by Product Series
Features and Benefits
- Support almost all automotive harsh-environment applications.
- Complementary press-fit and ultra-low whisker risk plating technologies and pre-verified terminals.
- Original automotive-grade design and manufacturing.
- Robust automotive-grade miniaturization with up to 80 percent space savings.
- Automotive-grade quality assurance and global standards/compliance.
- Global design and manufacturing.
- Body Control
- Car Audio
- Collision / Warning
- Dashboard / Head Unit
- E-call Telematics
- Electric Motor
- Electric Roof
- Electric Trunk
- Electric Windows
- Gateway Module
- Infotainment Interface
- Power and Heated Seats
- Tire Pressure
View a recent discussion on TE's advantage for miniaturized connectivity products in automotive applications.