Push Grip Insulated Wire Connectors
Our push-in wire connectors are insulated wire connectors for electrical installations. These tool-less, poke-in wire splice connectors are suitable for 22-14 AWG solid and stranded wires and are easy to install for retrofit lighting, digital signage, commercial and residential lighting and other wiring system applications.
Easy, visible, fast. For electrical installations, TE Connectivity is dedicated to developing products that are easy and fast to install and make repairs go smoother. Our Push grip wire connectors address these criterias through tool-less, poke-in termination. These splice products are color coded for easy identification and the compact size makes them a perfect choice for applications where space constraints are present. These connectors provide a visual termination of 22-14 AWG solid and stranded wires.
- Residential and Commercial Wiring Systems
- Retrofit Lighting
- Digital Signage
- Commercial Building Equipment
- Office Lighting
- Save installation time with poke-in wire technology and tool-free conductor termination.
- Easy factory or field installation with test slot for voltage testing.
- Compact size with color-coded for easy identification.
- Transparent housing to visually verify proper conductor insertion.