Piezo Sensors and Transducers
TE Connectivity (TE) piezoelectric sensors provide durable vibration, accelerometer, or dynamic switch elements for a wide range of markets and applications. Piezo sensors and transducers are available in various forms including film, cable, and miniature elements in standard and customized packages.
- Flexible and light-weight
- Operating temperatures from -40 to 85°C
- Wide frequency and dynamic ranges
- High mechanical strength and impact resistance
- Compatibility for electrical to mechanical conversions
- Available in various thicknesses and sizes
Tamper Detection: High security data storage enclosures require reliable and effective means to detect and protect the system and it’s data against physical tampering. TE Connectivity (TE) tamper detection sensors offer a high security solution for physical data protection.
Richard Brown of TE Connectivity (TE) reviews the theory and applications of piezo film sensors and energy harvesting applications in this 30 minute webinar.