One of the most common arrhythmia's diagnosed in clinical practice, Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) is expected to double in cases by 2030. Leveraging our expertise in fine wire, catheters and visualization technologies we are partners to medical device companies changing the face of AFib treatment.
Catheter based treatment of AFib has revolutionized care for thousands of people suffering from symptoms associated with an irregular heartbeat. Leveraging our history of expertise, TE has had the ability to improve steering and provide more complex technologies in the areas of mapping, ablation, leadless pacing and CRM.
- EP Diagnostic Catheters – Mapping & Ablation
- Ablation Catheters – A Fib
- Cryotherapy Catheters
- Introducer Sheaths – Fixed Curve, Steerable & Deflectable
- Transeptal Access Systems
- Imaging Catheters –Standard & Deflectable
- Lead Placement & Implantation Devices
- Dilation Catheters
- Vascular Closure Devices