Customized components with advanced processing for harsh environment applications. Our wide-range of components, screening options and jacket materials offer custom-designed engine sensor and standard range cables, shielded or un-shielded, for harness and sensor manufacturers.
The cables are compatible with high-speed stripping, termination and over-molding process. TE also manufactures cables for use in ABS and ECU, infotainment and high-speed data applications. The sensor and control cables offer easier handling and space savings and can be fully submersed in hot oil without degradation.
Technical Leadership in the Wire and Cable Industry
- TE's Raychem is a pioneer of radiation cross-linking, and one of the leading supplier of such products worldwide.
- All of TE's major product lines use insulation formulations developed in-house, and tailored to give optimum performance for each specific need.
- When TE develops any new product, we test it well beyond the limits of international and OEM specifications, to ensure that it will not only exceed expectations in service, but will be as easy to process and install as possible.
- TE employs state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques to ensure that consistent product quality is achieved.
- TE provides comprehensive handling guidelines with our products, and our expert technical support team is always on hand to respond to any technical queries that may arise.
Sensor and Control Cables
- Continuous operating temperature from -40°C to +150°C (3000hrs) – (standard and custom built cables).
- Continuous operating temperature from -40°C to +200°C (3000hrs) – (standard and custom built cables).
- Choice of conductors, screens and jacket materials to suit the most demanding applications.
- Screening options that include bare copper braid, braid with drainwire, optimized braids with superior surface transfer impedance characteristics, and aluminum foil with drainwire.
- Jacket material options to provide high flexibility and excellent mechanical protection.
- Designed for stripping and overmolding.
- Choice of cable dimensions.
Sensor and Control Cables
- A choice of components and jacket materials to match demanding requirements.
- Compatible with high speed, high temperature overmolding machines.
- Resistance to high temperature excursions without melting.
- Tough durable insulations with outstanding mechanical and abrasion performance.
- Small cables providing easier handling and space saving.
- The EMC expertise to handle all screening and compatibility issues.
- Compatible with wire handling equipment used in harness factories.
- T6 cables have the capability to be fully submersed in hot oil without degradation.