Our special-purpose tubing is available in a variety of materials, colors, shrink ratios, and sizes. Compliant with international standards, our heat shrink tubing offers alternative high-perfomance options for wide-reaching applications. When heated, our tubing shrinks to conform to the size and shape of the underlying material – making installation quick and easy.
Options: Specialty Heat Shrink Tubing
Sizing, Packaging, and Materials
Nonstandard expanded and/or recovered I.D's
Customization of specs and tolerances
|Special Cutting or Packaging||
Nonstandard cut lengths, spool lengths, etc.
Customization of tolerances and cut lengths
Custom formulation for dual wall tubings by varying jacket and adhesive combinations
Our Raychem tubings are made of polyolefins, fluoropolymers, and elastomers enhanced by radiation crosslinking and heat-shrinkability. When heated during installation, our tubings shrink to conform to virtually any shape. These provide dependable insulation, mechanical protection, and strain relief, as well as aesthetic appeal. You can choose from tubings that are highly flexible or semi-rigid, designed for operation in high- or low-temperature environments. Includes halogen-free and flame-retardant products to meet a range of industry standards.
Shrink Ratio, Colors, and More
- Shrink ratios ranging from 4:1 to 2:1
- Various levels of resistance to flame, heat, chemicals and mechanical damage.
- Choice of many color options
- Low toxicity types
- Recognition by various testing agencies
Insulation, Protection, and Identification
- Shield splice protection
- Noise reduction for pipes
- Mechanical protection for hoses
- Thermal insulation of substrates, pipes, hoses, and cables
- Battery terminal identification and sealing
- Moisture, fungus, and weather resistant for outdoor applications
- Insulation and strain relief for fine gauge wire and fiber optic cables