Small is big with SNACompact Terminal blocks
SNACompact terminal blocks help to improve panel building process providing compact and performant products relying on more than 60 years track-record.
- Secure your wiring with ENTRELEC screw clamp featuring hardened steel, anti-release system, funnel entry for conductor, tab under clamp.
- Save up to 14% in height for 2.5 and 4 mm² versus SNA-type terminal blocks, which allows to fit in smaller junction boxes.
- Provide for a long lifetime on site time-tested by 60 years track record on screw technology, fire resistant V0 plastic grade and installation in harsh environments.
- Optimize the installation, wiring and connection, by taking benefit from ENTRELEC design, screwless ground connection, well aligned fuse and disconnect version.
- Reduces mounting errors thanks to asymmetrical design and by using compatible TE Connectivity’s end ferrules and crimping tools.
- Improve the layout & identification of the panel by using TE Connectivity’s large cable management portfolio, including identification labels, card and roll printing systems, cable ties and cable wrapping accessories.
- Save time when designing your panel thanks to TE Connectivity’s digital tools, such as TE.COM and Easy Rail Designer 3D CAD software allowing rail assembly design and 3D viewing functionality.
- Connecting capacity from 0.2 to 95 mm² (24 to 0000AWG)
- Reliable hardened steel clamp
- Large choice of functions from standard feed-through, ground , disconnect and fuse to specific such as test & measurement, miniblocks, sensor actuators and more
- Screwless ground blocks
- Tested upon environmental conditions : Vibrations: IEC 60068-2-6 standard; Corrosion: salt mist as per IEC 60068-2 §11; Flammability: UL94V0 & needle burning test (IEC 60947-7-1 §8.4.6); Short-circuit: IEC 60947-7-1 §8.4.6.