Full Subsea Connectability When High Reliability is a Must
The SEACON HydraElectric Wet-Mate connector has been designed, developed, tested and qualified in accordance with the latest industry standards and customer specifications. The design features a modular construction that enables many configurations to be assembled from a minimum number of components. Industry standard panel, bulkhead and stab plate interfaces have been met enabling the opportunity for the HydraElectric Wet-Mate connector to replace incumbent product with no impact to customer hardware.
HYDRAELECTRIC WET-MATE CONNECTORS
The HydraElectric Wet-Mate connector supports upcoming industry standards for subsea control system power distribution. Rugged marine systems require connectors with high speed communication capabilities and the ability to manage a range of operating currents.
- Modular construction with 4, 7 or 12 electrical circuits
- Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV), manual and stab plate configurations with industry standard panel interfaces
- Flying lead and bulkheads available with pins or sockets
- Designed in accordance with ISO 13628-6 and API 17F - SEAFOM TSD-02, Statoil and Total requirements
- SEACON MKII Pressure Balanced Oil Filled (PBOF) hose interface as standard
- Elastomers compatible with industry standard requirements
- Qualified for use at 4,000m water depth
- Dual barriers oil-filled, pressure compensated design
- Corrosion resistant without cathodic protection
HydraElectric Ethernet Connector
- Wet-Mate connector
- Qualified in accordance to SEAFOM TSD-02/ API 17F
- Up to 100 Mbit/s
- Rated for up to 4,000m water depth
- 12 contacts
- Qualified for both 1500 VDC and 1000 VAC pin to pin, the HydraElectric Wet-Mate connector enables copper-based high speed Ethernet and supports the industry standards for Ethernet protocols, including CAN bus compatibility.