Unsealed Power Connection Solution
TE’s One Position 90° Unsealed Connectors Using PCON 12 Terminals is a unique power connection solution suitable for a variety of applications across the ICT market. It offers a one-position, unsealed power connection with positive and negative markings on each connector. Its 90° terminal orientation makes it ideal for establishing power connections in extremely cramped in-cabin spaces.
Benefits of One Position 90° Unsealed Connectors Using PCON 12 Terminals
- Made out of flame-retardant UL 94 V-0 material (tested to LV-214 specification)
- Dual side-actuated snap-in locks provide an audible “click” for enhanced security
Great for Tight Spaces
- 90° terminal orientation and dual housing slots allows for easier connection and removal
- 3 color codings – red (+), violet (+) and black (-) – available which reduces improper mating
- The only one-position, unsealed power connector available to the TE ICT portfolio today
- A simple, cost-efficient solution that meets customers’ high-power needs
Three color codings are available to reduce improper mating.
- A – Red, B – Violet, C – Black
Frequently Asked Questions
A. Yes, the drawing number is 208-18000.
A. 3 Codings (2 positives Code A & B / 1 Negative Code C)