Timing, control, and protective relays
TE Connectivity's (TE) AGASTAT products consist of an extensive line of industrial, heavy-duty electro-mechanical and electronic timing, control, and protective relays. The Agastat product line ranges from pulse-counting timers to proprietary multi-mode, microprocessor-based timers, representing more than 50 years of research and development in this specialized field.
- Unmatched accuracy and reliability in a pneumatic time, unprecedented economy and reliability under severe operating conditions.
- Voltages range from 6 to 550 VAC/VDC and timing ranges from 0.1 seconds to 60 minutes.
- Relays are available in off and on delay models as commercial and nuclear qualified.
- Broad line of general purpose, time delay, and magnetic latching control relays.
- MDR rotary relays provide good durability and excellent resistance to shock and vibration in specialized applications. Relays are rated up to 10 amps switching, 4 to 24 poles, latching option, and are available in 2 sizes (2-1/2 and 4 inch diameters). MDR relays are also offered as commercial grade.