MVPower Program for Industrial Contractors
When performance is critical over the long-term, count on TE Connectivity (TE), and our MVPower contractors.
This unique partnership program pairs TE's energy expertise in manufacturing top quality cable accessories with highly qualified contractors to provide an enhanced value to the end customer. Because TE only partners with experienced contractors with a solid track record of installing medium voltage (5-35 kV) cables accessories, we are able to offer a 20-year warranty on our TE's Raychem terminations, splices and elbows that are installed by MVPower contractors.
TE offers a full line of heat shrink and cold applied terminations and splices in addition to a large assortment of rubber goods.
- Based in Canada or United States
- Show a history of doing medium voltage cable jobs
- Have splicers on staff with a minimum of 2 year's experiene in medium voltage cable accessory work
- Agrees to use TE medium voltage cable accessories whenever possible
- Individual splicers must submit a work history
- Be observed installing our product on a test loop and then the test loop is factory-tested to make sure it meets industry standards
- Individual splicers must be re-certified by TE every two years to ensure that they maintain their skills
- Ability to offer customers a 20-year product warranty
- Certification for staff members
- On-going training and support from TE for unusual applications
End Customer Benefit
- 20-year product warranty when using MVPower contractor versus one year standard warranty
- Peace of mind knowing the manufacturer supports the product and the contractor