Cable and Harness Manufacture
TE Connectivity's Christchurch facility has over 40 years experience in cable and harness manufacture.
Specialising in short lead times, medium to large volume, high complexity, high reliability harnesses for a wide range of sectors; Aerospace and Defence, Marine, Appliance, Automotive and RF. Our highly trained and experienced staff can cut, strip and terminate your cable and harness requirements. We pride ourselves on ease of communication, minimal set up times and ability to adapt specifications. Your cable or harness can be integrated to a casing on site.
- Ability to process a wide range of cable diameters into your harnesses. We have used cables in our customers assemblies ranging from 32AWG to as large as 150mm2 .
- Ability to fabricate custom multicore cables incorporating copper, fibre and co-axial; shielding if required
- Capability to over-mould
- Hand laid complex harnesses
- Hand laid sealed harnesses
- Ribbon cable harnesses including terminated Micro-MaTch cable
- Automated leadmakers and cable processors for high speed quick processing.
- Large production area that can be used to produce over 30M hand lay complex harnesses
TE Connectivity Christchurch
TE Connectivity’s New Christchurch Manufacturing plant with a footprint of 4550 square meters offers a comprehensive range of electronic manufacturing services including SMT/ PTH, cable and harness assembly, turn key / box build, light mechanical assembly and fiber optic termination.