Small form factor connectors well-suited where limited space or reduced weight are required
This line includes popular military parts numbers and custom configurations for specific applications. From standard Mil-Spec configurations to custom designs, we have the Micro-D, subminiature and ultra-miniature coaxial, and cylindrical connectors to meet your need, whether it is to build-to-print assemblies, or total turn-key assembly program management. With a sixty-year heritage of leadership in precision design and manufacturing.
- Adaptable to a numerous variety of form factors
- Low engaging force is achieved by the manner in which Twist Pin Contacts are designed
- The metal shell and plastic shell are available with solder cup and solid or stranded wire terminations
- Mating force maximum is 10 oz. [2.78N] times the number of contacts
- Durability — No known mechanical or electrical issues detrimental to the function of the connectors after 500 cycles of mating and unmating
- Current Rating — 3 amps max per contact
TE's MICRODOT products are designed to meet the demands of various markets, including military, space, downhole offshore oil and gas, geophysical exploration, commercial satellites, and commercial aerospace.
MICRODOT Connectors MCK and MCD High Density Microminiature “D” Connectors described in this catalog comprise a complete connector system, which is adaptable to a numerous variety of form factors. Low engaging force is achieved by the manner in which the twist pin contacts are designed. By constructing the male contact as a breathing helical spring, electrical contact is achieved at many points around the periphery of the pin bundle rather than at a few discrete points, as in conventional pin designs.