Measurement of Level and Bubble Detection
TE Connectivity (TE) offers a wide range of sensors using ultrasonic technology. Our ultrasonic sensors measure liquid level despite variations in transparency, viscosity, color or dielectric. These solutions include air bubble detection for medical pumps; point and continuous level sensors for the semiconductor and high purity markets; and point level sensors for a variety of process control applications. We offer high accuracy, high frequency, short range continuous measurement sensors through air for process control. We manufacture standard and custom products that provide a system without moving parts, adjustments, or maintenance.
Capabilities of TE's Ultrasonic Sensor Products
- Standard and custom designs for various process control applications
- Compatibility with a range of liquids and gases for sensors in direct contact with the media
- No moving parts with outputs available in switch configurations or continuous measurements, as well as AC and DC inputs
- Continuous ultrasonic liquid level sensor design for ultra-high purity applications (SL-900 Series)
- Air-bubble detectors for critical applications such as infusion pumps, hemodialysis and blood flow monitoring where interruption in performance can be life-threatening (AD-101)
Discover how the AD-101 air bubble detector sensor offers easy integration and provides exceptional reliability, delivering confidence in overall system performance.
Advancing Medical Technology
TE worked with medical device designers to create a sensor that monitors the ideal temperature and humidity levels within a newborn’s incubator. Precisely maintaining this critical environment is just one of the many ways we’re advancing medical and healthcare technology.