Types of safety switch: push pull switch and twist release switch
A safety switch breaks the current instantly by manual activation. It switches off the power instantly to reduce the risk of injury and incident. Our KISSLING sealed safety and emergency-stop (E-STOP) switches are equipped with twist-release and pull-release mechanisms. They have been designed and manufactured to the most exacting quality standards and are relied on by hundreds of customers around the world to perform under extreme conditions.
KISSLING Safety Switches Portfolio
Our portfolio of KISSLING safety switches includes the 24-Series Switches and the ES E-Stop Series.
The 24 Series is designed for high current applications including marine, commercial, construction and agricultural vehicles and particularly in military vehicles and in heavy industrial applications such as forklifts, man lifts and industrial conveyor systems. It can also be used in plant and industrial engineering and remote control panels.
The ES series is for industrial applications and vehicles where a high resistance to shock, vibration, dust and moisture is key. The ES series has a compact, sealed and ruggedized housing that enables safe and reliable switching in harsh environments.
24 Series Safety Switches
Series 24 Safety Switches
Designed for Switching Power
- Sealing technology up to IP40
- Various actuator options for individual needs (lockable)
- Shock and vibration resistant up to MIL-STD-202E
- Version with auxiliary contact for charging function
- 1-pole interrupting switch; auxilliary contacts available
- Up to 10,000 cycles mechanical life
- Maximum load 5 A up to 1,000 A (model dependent)
- Continuous current up to 500 A at 80 VDC
- Rated for up to -30°C to +70°C environmental operating temperature
E-Stop Safety Switches
Series ES E-STOP Switches
Designed for Switching Signals
- Sealing technology up to IP40, IP67 & IP6K9K (steam cleaning)
- High-quality silver contacts
- Various actuator options for individual needs
- Auxillary contacts available (model dependent)
- 1-, 2- and 3-pole versions NO/NC
- 2-pole change-over version
- Up to 40,000 cycles mechanical life
- Continuous current up to 10 A
- Rated for up to -40°C to +85°C environmental operating temperature