- Tool-less, easy and fast installation with poke-in contact feature
- Save space with compact design
- Support for hot plug (UL2459) abnormal overload test
- Color configurations enables easy identification
- Modular Technology enables flexibility in design (Modular version)
Compact design and easy field installation are two of the main benefits of the LIGHT-N-LOK connectors. A tool-less, poke-in contact feature enables fast and easy installation and the compact design of these connectors make them a perfect solution for space constrained applications. The LIGHT-N-LOK connector series features a standard version accepting 22 AWG - 18 AWG (0.33 mm2 - 0.75mm2) wire sizes, a modular latched version accepting 22 AWG - 16 AWG (0.33 mm2 - 1.0mm2) wire sizes, and a hot pluggable version accepting 18 AWG (0.75 mm2) solid wire.
Learn more about our LIGHT-N-LOK connectors below and by downloading our product brochure.
- Indoor Lighting