COVID-19 is an issue of global scale and human impact. As a company creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected world, TE Connectivity is committed to supporting our employees, customers, shareholders and those who depend on us as we navigate through the growing complexity stemming from the spread of COVID-19.
We continue to make efforts to ensure smooth operations and the health and safety of our employees globally by deploying pandemic preparedness plans that include actions centered around people safety, business operations, supply chain integrity and technology processes.
Some examples relevant to the current COVID-19 response include:
- Pandemic preparedness and response plans developed internally and vetted through external medical experts who specialize in infectious diseases;
- Comprehensive, multi-lingual environmental health, hygiene, safety, and incident response guides and employee awareness programs
- Global personal protective equipment (PPE) stockpiles and usage/deployment guides
- Alternative facility, remote work plans and technology implementation guidelines
While this situation is unprecedented, we take business continuity very seriously. We review our plans regularly, exercise and test teams at least once per year, and partner with external third-party consulting firms and subject matter experts to validate our program.
Our teams and customer service agents are available to support your connectivity needs. You can reach our teams here.
The health and safety of our employees and those around us is our top priority. As the virus has spread around the world, we have:
- instituted global travel restrictions
- enhanced on-site sanitation and processes including access to soap, sanitizer, cleansing wipes and face masks
- expanded flexible work arrangements
- made other changes aimed at reducing the spread of COVID-19
Travel, Meetings, and Visitors
All non-essential international travel and most in-nation business travel is prohibited. And any team meetings or group activities that bring employees together from multiple areas are limited to only essential, customer-critical matters. If TE employees have personal travel to restricted locations, they must inform their manager and must self-quarantine for 14 days after their trip has been completed, per recommendation by health organizations. We are asking that all outside visits be postponed to a later date and have implemented strict guidelines around any visit that cannot be delayed.
Every Connection Counts
We are a global business connecting with customers around the world. Our connectivity solutions are critical to our customers and their customers. We are committed to updating you on a regular basis. Let us know how we can better support you, your teams, and your customers during this time.