LVDT / RVDT Signal Conditioners
TE Connectivity’s signal conditioning electronics can be used with a wide range of AC LVDTs, RVDTs, and VR half-bridges to provide DC voltage, current, or digital outputs. We manufacture end-user oriented signal conditioners, panel displays, PSD 4-15 power supply and read-out devices designed to be compatible with a wide range of LVDT and RVDT position transducers. These instruments power their accompanying position sensors and interface with controls or data acquisition systems.
Capabilities for TE Signal Conditioner Portfolio
- Variety of mounting options including DIN style and panel mount
- Analog and digital output signals for seamless integration
- Compatible with a variety of sensors including LVDT's, RVDT's, and VR-half bridges
- Some configurations are available with a display or LED lights
- Push-button configurations available
LVC-4000 Signal Conditioner
The EAZY-CAL LVC-4000 is a standalone signal conditioner, supporting a wide range of AC LVDTs, RVDTs, and VR half-bridges. Push-button calibration offers intuitive, user-friendly operation and quick installation and setup. Fault conditions, such as a wire break on LVDT or RVDT connections, are indicated by blinking LEDs, fault condition error output, and Error Flag Open Collector signal.