Soft shell power and signal interconnects provide a reliable and economical means of grouping multiple-lead connections in today's appliance, computer, or industrial and commercial applications. As electrical functions and performance requirements have increased, the soft shell product selection continues to evolve and offer new designs and features to answer these modern industry requirements. This family of connectors includes both round (pin and socket) and rectangular (blade and receptacle) contact styles that are available in a variety of housing sizes, colors, materials and keying options. The newest soft shell products include the Power Triple Lock connectors and Grace Inertia connectors, along with expanded offerings of economy power (EP) connectors and VAL-U-LOK connectors.
- Broad range of sizes, colors, materials and ratings
- Optional terminal position assurance (TPA) devices on some products
- Optional connector position assurance (CPA) devices on some products
- Wire-to-wire, wire-to-panel and wire-to-board types
- Improved density, keying, and current carrying capacity
- Power and signal connections can be made within the same housing
- Secondary locking (on some product families) helps to ensure connections stay connected