Secondary locking and ratings to 14A
Compact connectors designed for use in power circuit applications. Power double lock (PDL) connectors find application in refrigerators, air conditioners, washing machines, gas equipment, copying machines, and automatic vending machines.
- 1-12 position WTW or WTB
- Various centerline pitches
- Audible click when contact is fully inserted into the housing
- Polarizing ribs on plug housing allows for proper mating
- Solder tail kink along with the polarization peg feature
- Board-mounted headers are compatible with resin or conformal coatings
- UL recognized, CSA certified, and VDE approved
Power double lock contacts are phosphor bronze with pre-tin plating and designed without lances to prevent entanglement of contacts with one another. The receptacle contact gets loaded into the plug housings and the tab contact gets loaded into cap housings. The semi-inner locking system of the PDL design helps eliminate unmating by external force and the audible click helps indicate the connector system is fully latched. The smooth compact design prevents snagging when mated. A double lock plate is available for both plug and cap housings to ensure positive loading and to help prevent contact back-out. The PDL headers offer a kink in the solder tail along with the kink in the mounting boss which secures the header on the board firmly while soldering. Board mounted headers are compatible with resin or conformal coatings (no drain holes).
- Garage door openers
- Security systems
- Fan modules
- Business equipment
- Gas equipment