Mini-Universal MATE-N-LOK Connectors
- One molded piece, secondary locking plug and cap housing assemblies
- Three-point stabilization to provide better terminal position
- Fully polarized to provide proper plug-to-cap mating
- Lanceless contacts for tangle-free handling
- Tooless contact removal
- Tin or duplex gold plated contacts
- 600 VAC or VDC, 9.5 Amp maximum
- Splash-proof design for applications that require sealing
- Available in wire-to-board & vertical and right angle (2-14 positions)
- Available in wire-to-wire (1-15 positions)
- 30 - 16 AWG wire range
- 9 Lb minimum contact retention
- UL94V-0 and 94V-2 rated housings available
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the current and voltage requirements for your application?
A: The Mini-Universal MATE-N-LOK connector system has a maximum current rating of 9.5 Amps per line and is rated for 600 Volts AC/DC.
Q: What are the wire type and size requirements?
A: The Mini-Universal MATE-N-LOK connector system contacts are approved for use with 4 different wire ranges from 30 AWG [0.05] to 16 AWG [1.20] wire with a maximum insulation diameter of .126 [3.20].