Motion sensor and two-node architecture answers today’s lighting needs and tomorrow’s technology advancements
TE Connectivity (TE)’s LUMAWISE Motion Sensor is a motion sensor designed for street lighting. Enabling energy savings from dimming or even turning off a luminaire, while still being able to react to motion and bring a luminaire to full brightness for safety and security reasons. LUMAWISE Motion Sensor will fit into the Zhaga-D4i ecosystem, which is the new standard for smart cities. Working as a standalone control device or in combination with Zhaga-D4i photocell or communication node for greater levels of controls. The sensor is a pluggable device, with the standard Zhaga book 18 interface for an easy upgrade.
LUMAWISE Motion Sensor Flyer
Features & Benefits
- 30mx6m rectangular detection zone (@5m)
- Tested on poles from 5m to 8m high - Detects pedestrians, runners, and cyclists
- Zhaga book 18 interface (4 position connection) Zhaga-D4i Type B device, with application controller
- Polarity insensitive DALI input
- IP66, IP68 and IK07
- Minus (-) 40°C to 65°C operating temperature range Minus (-) 40°C to 32°C functional detection temperature range.
- Interoperability from the Zhaga-D4i logo and certification
- Detected motion will cause a dimmed luminaire to brighten allowing for energy savings, providing safety and security of a well-lit area
- Compact design to keep the aesthetics of modern designed luminaires
- One handed easy under luminaire connection allows for an installer to work below the luminaire
- First enabled two-node architecture solution
- LUMAWISE Motion Sensor will work as a stand-alone device or with a Zhaga-D4i photocell
LUMAWISE Motion is a motion sensor designed for streetlighting. Enabling energy savings from dimming or even turning off a luminaire, while still have the brightness react to motion for safety and security reasons.
LUMAWISE Motion Sensor masks are available for self-defined detection zone
LUMAWISE Motion Sensor street light motion sensor is a new motion sensor designed to bring sustainability and efficiency to street lighting architecture. With detection zones up to 15 meters and strong infrared sensing capabilities, LUMAWISE Motion Sensor can light the way even in harsh environments.