Solutions for complex harsh environment power networks
Our sealed direct wire ISO fuse and relay enclosure products control and distribute the current flow within a vehicle’s electric power network. They are available in several arrangements and are easy to mount by their optional flanges or by using DEUTSCH or AMPSEAL 16 connector mounting clips. Our sealed two position fuse holders include the sealed mini fuse holder and the sealed MAXI fuse holder. Either option makes adding accessible circuit protection quick and easy into any vehicle.
Rugged, flexible, and cost-effective solutions
Our products are designed for:
- On-highway and off-road trucks
- Commercial passenger buses and school buses
- Construction machinery and equipment
- Agricultural and turf-care equipment
- Industrial machinery and power equipment
- Recreational products – snowmobiles, boats, personal water craft, utility vehicles, all-terrain vehicles, motorcycles, and beyond…
Sealed Direct Wire Fuse and Relay Enclosures
Our sealed direct wire fuse and relay enclosure products allow you to conveniently design-in electrical circuit protection and load switching capability quickly and economically. This product family offers 8–60 circuit capability which enables configuration flexibility for broad use in harsh environment, high vibration, and mobile equipment, recreational machines, and commercial vehicles of all types.
The modular design permits easy tool-less mounting, provides full environmental protection, and uses proven sealed MCP 2.8 mm/6.3 mm receptacle terminals providing prompt assembly time and reduced applied costs. These rugged enclosures are offered with integrated flanges for easy mounting. They can also be mounted using standard DEUTSCH DT and AMPSEAL 16 connector mounting clips, which are available in 90° and 180° options and in thermoplastic or metal material.
Specs for Sealed Direct Wire Fuse and Relay Enclosures
- Designed for 2.8 mm plug-in blade ATM type mini fuses and/or 280 micro relay components
- Utilizes sealed AMP MCP 2.8 mm receptacle terminals
- Accommodates multiple mounting configurations
- Sealed to IP67 requirements with cover installed
- For use with 14 AWG GXL - 18 AWG SXL wire
- Several arrangements available
AMP MCP Terminal Benefits
6.3 mm AMP MCP terminal establishes multiple points of contact on both sides of each ISO relay blade terminal, providing stable electrical connection and solid relay retention performance; while 3-gland wire seal provides redundant and robust sealing characteristics to wire and plastic housing.
2.8 mm AMP MCP terminal establishes multiple points of contact on both sides of each ATM mini fuse blade terminal, providing stable electrical connection and solid fuse retention performance; while 3-gland wire seal provides redundant and robust sealing characteristics to wire and plastic housing.
Sealed Two Position Fuse Holders
We offer two types of sealed two position fuse holders. Our compact, IP67 rated, two position mini fuse holder accepts AMP MCP (Multiple Contact Point) 2.8 contacts. It is constructed of heavy-duty thermoplastic to withstand severe vibration and mechanical shock. This rugged mini fuse holder can accommodate two active fuses and two spares. Our two position MAXI fuse holder accepts MCON 8 mm receptacle contacts. The heavy-duty thermoplastic MAXI fuse holder is designed for harsh environments and accommodates a single fuse.
Both the sealed mini fuse holder and the MAXI fuse holder can be mounted using standard DEUTSCH DT and AMPSEAL 16 connector mounting clips, which are available in 90° and 180° options and in thermoplastic or metal material. When you need to add accessible circuit protection into your heavy-duty vehicle or equipment, you can count on our two position fuse holders to help make it easy.
Specs for Sealed Two Position Fuse Holders
- Compact size
- Accommodates two active fuses. The sealed mini fuse holder also accepts two spare fuses
- Environmentally sealed IP67 rating
- Available with integrated mounting feature, or dovetail that accepts mounting clips
- Due to mounting being on the housing assembly instead of the cover, there is a reduced applied load on the seal, which provides a more robust seal interface