High Density Lever Mating
Our DEUTSCH STRIKE connector series features a lever lock system and is designed for heavy-duty equipment applications. The environmentally sealed series offers two different size rugged housings that accept contacts from sizes 20 to 16 with arrangements of 32 and 64 cavities. The lever lock combined with varying cavity arrangements allows the STRIKE Series connectors to offer flexible options for electrical designs.
- Accepts contact sizes 16 (13 amps) and 20 (7.5 amps)
- 14-22 AWG (2.50-0.35 mm2)
- 32 and 64 cavity arrangements
- In-line, flange, or PCB mount
- Square, thermoplastic housing
- Lever for mating
- TPA confirms contact alignment and retention
- Flange Seal: Silicone rubber
- Plug Grommet: Silicone rubber
- Receptacle Threaded Inserts: Brass
- Shell: Thermoplastic
- TPA: Thermoplastic
DEUTSCH electrical connectors will stand up to the harsh environmental challenges that are common to industrial markets that require advanced performance. Proper parts, procedures, and tooling must be used.
- Temperature: Operating at temperatures from -55° C to +125° C continuous at rated current.
- Durability: No electrical or mechanical defects after 100 cycles of engagement and disengagement.
- Vibration: No unlocking or unmating and exhibits no mechanical or physical damage after sinusoidal vibration levels of 20 G’s at 10 to 2000 Hz in each of the three mutually perpendicular planes. No electrical discontinuities longer than 1 microsecond.
- Physical Shock: No unlocking, unmating, or other unsatisfactory result during or after 50 G’s in each of three mutually perpendicular planes. No electrical discontinuities longer than 1 microsecond. MIL-STD 202, Method 213, Condition “C”.
- Fluid Resistance: Connectors show no damage when exposed to most fluids used in industrial applications.
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 megohms minimum at 25° C.
- Moisture Resistance: Properly wired and mated connections will withstand immersion under three feet of water without loss of electronic qualities or leakage.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: Current leakage is less than 2 milliamps at 1500 VAC.
- Thermal Cycle: No cracking, chipping or leaking after 20 test cycles from -55° C to +125° C.
Frequently asked questions about our DEUTSCH Strike connectors
Crimping instruction (English)
STRIKE Series dimensions
|Shell Size||Overall Length
|MD||3.189 (81.00)||1.909 (84.50)||1.531 (38.90)||3.228 (82.00)||2.205 (56.00)||1.575 (40.00)|
|FL||3.358 (82.28)||1.909 (84.50)||2.7800 (70.60)||3.228 (82.00)||2.205 (56.00)||2.953 (75.00)|