Single Terminal Connector
Our DEUTSCH DTHD connectors are single terminal connectors for heavy-duty applications. Easy to install, environmentally sealed and compact in size, these connectors offer a simple, field serviceable alternative to a splice. DEUTSCH DTHD connectors are available in three sizes, carry 25 to 100 amps, and can be mounted or used in-line. These connectors are also available with end cap and flange mount modifications, which can enhance design flexibility and help you meet application requirements.
- Accepts contact sizes 4 (100 amps), 8 (60 amps), and 12 (25 amps)
- 6-14 AWG (16.00-2.00 mm2)
- 1 cavity arrangement
- In-line or flange mount
- Circular, thermoplastic housing
- Integrated latch for mating
- Available accessories: Mounting clips
- Grommet: Silicone rubber
- Shell: Thermoplastic
DEUTSCH electrical connectors will stand up to the harsh environmental challenges that are common to industrial markets that require advanced performance. Proper parts, procedures, and tooling must be used.
- Temperature: Operating at temperatures from -55° C to +125° C continuous at rated current.
- Durability: No electrical or mechanical defects after 100 cycles of engagement and disengagement.
- Vibration: No unlocking or unmating and exhibits no mechanical or physical damage after sinusoidal vibration levels of 20 G’s at 10 to 2000 Hz in each of the three mutually perpendicular planes. No electrical discontinuities longer than 1 microsecond.
- Physical Shock: No unlocking, unmating, or other unsatisfactory result during or after 50 G’s in each of three mutually perpendicular planes. No electrical discontinuities longer than 1 microsecond. MIL-STD 202, Method 213, Condition “C”.
- Fluid Resistance: Connectors show no damage when exposed to most fluids used in industrial applications.
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 megohms minimum at 25° C.
- Moisture Resistance: Properly wired and mated connections will withstand immersion under three feet of water without loss of electronic qualities or leakage.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: Current leakage less than 2 milliamps at 1500 VAC.
- Thermal Cycle: No cracking, chipping or leaking after 20 test cycles from -55° C to +125° C.
DEUTSCH DTHD Series Dimensions
||DTHD Plug||DTHD Receptacle|
||0.850 (21.59)||0.710 (18.08)|
||2.068 (52.53)||0.940 (23.88)||0.800 (20.32)|
||2.068 (52.53)||1.170 (29.72)||1.045 (26.54)