High Density Bulkhead
Our DEUTSCH DRB connectors are heavy-duty connectors designed for bulkhead applications. Several mounting flange options and wire arrangements are available. DEUTSCH DRB connectors are suited for on- and off-highway applications, and the marine, industrial, and agriculture markets.
- Accepts contact sizes 4 (100 amps), 8 (60 amps), 12 (25 amps), 16 (13 amps), and 20 (7.5 amps)
- 6-22 AWG (16.00-0.35 mm2)
- 48, 60, 102, and 128 cavity arrangements
- Flange mount
- Rectangular, thermoplastic housing
- Jackscrew for mating
- Wedgelocks confirm contact alignment and retention
- Flange Body: Thermoplastic
- Flange Clip: Steel
- Grommet: Silicone rubber
- Jackscrew: Steel
- Receptacle Threaded Inserts: Steel
- Shell: Thermoplastic
- Wedgelocks: Thermoplastic
DEUTSCH electrical connectors will stand up to the harsh environmental challenges that are common to industrial markets that require advanced performance. Proper parts, procedures, and tooling must be used.
- Temperature: Operating at temperatures from -55° C to +125° C continuous at rated current.
- Durability: No electrical or mechanical defects after 100 cycles of engagement and disengagement.
- Vibration: No unlocking or unmating and exhibits no mechanical or physical damage after sinusoidal vibration levels of 20 G’s at 10 to 2000 Hz in each of the three mutually perpendicular planes. No electrical discontinuities longer than 1 microsecond.
- Physical Shock: No unlocking, unmating, or other unsatisfactory result during or after 50 G’s in each of three mutually perpendicular planes. No electrical discontinuities longer than 1 microsecond. MIL-STD 202, Method 213, Condition “C”.
- Fluid Resistance: Connectors show no damage when exposed to most fluids used in industrial applications.
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 megohms minimum at 25° C.
- Moisture Resistance: Properly wired and mated connections will withstand immersion under three feet of water without loss of electronic qualities or leakage.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: Current leakage less than 2 milliamps at 1500 VAC.
- Thermal Cycle: No cracking, chipping or leaking after 20 test cycles from -55° C to +125° C.
Frequently asked questions about our DEUTSCH DRB Series
DEUTSCH DRB Series Dimensions
|Cavity||DRB Plug||DRB Receptacle|
|48 & 60||1.406 (35.71)||2.606 (66.19)||2.606 (66.19)||2.077 (52.76)||2.606 (66.19)||2.606 (66.19)|
|102||1.778 (45.16)||2.966 (75.34)||4.951 (125.76)||2.291 (58.19)||2.966 (75.34)||4.951 (125.76)|
|128||1.748 (44.40)||2.966 (75.34)||4.951 (125.76)||2.291 (58.19)||2.966 (75.34)||4.951 (125.76)|