Axicom relays for high voltage reliability
Our Axicom portfolio includes signal relays and power relays, both monostable relays and bistable relays. This product line is recognized for high-standard components and for offering economical solutions for high voltage connectivity in reliable and lightweight components designed especially for apparatus including gas insulated switchgear, high voltage switchgear, current and voltage transformers, and high voltage cable accessories. Our teams provide specialized solutions and on-site assistance.
Axicom IM Signal Relays
Axicom IM relays offer reliably and efficiently switch signal and low power in a small, low profile design. These products feature low coil power consumption supporting high density relay applications by reducing overall power consumption. These feature a shock-resistant design that can withstand shocks up to 300 g-force, making a feasible solution for industrial applications. This versatile electromechanical relay supports multiple contact configurations and is engineered for high volume applied technologies, such as automotive infotainment systems, communications equipment, consumer electronics, building management systems, test and measurement machinery, and medical devices. Download our datasheet on Axicom IM signal relays.
This electromechanical relay is designed to address the need for small components that can fit into increasingly smaller technology applications. Our Axiom IM relays are available in a range of contact structures (1 form A, 2 form A, 1 form C, 2 form C) with a lower cost impact that using solid state relays. These relays can support battery powered applications, with a bistable relay for reducing the consumption of constant power. It is available in a through-hole (THT) and surface mount (SMD) version for use on printed circuit boards (PCBs). To support high-density technology footprints, we are now offering a narrow PCB solder configuration in a THT and SMD (JR) version. For high-dense relay applications, we offer a lower coil power version supporting reduction of overall switching power supporting environmental power reduction targets. These relays support telecom standards, including Bellcore GR 1089, FCC Part 68, and ITU-T K20.
Axicom IM Signal Relays
- Slim line 10x6mm, low profile 5.65mm and min. board-space 60mm2
- Switching current 2/5A, switching power 60W/62.5VA and switching voltage 220VDC/250VAC
- High dielectric and surge capability up to 2500Vrms between open contacts and 2500Vrms between coil and contacts.
- Low coil power consumption, 140mW standard, 100mW for high sensitive version, 50mW for ultra high sensitive version and 100mW for bistable version
- High contact reliability up to 10.000.000 operations
- Very low and stable contact resistance
- THT, SMT design for reflow soldering + providing a smaller footprint option
- High mechanical shock resistance up to 50g functional