Digital Temperature Sensors
TE Connectivity’s (TE) digital temperature sensors provide industry leading 0.1°C accuracy. The Temperature System Sensors (TSYS) are available in miniature packages designed specifically for tight spaces, and respond quickly to changes in process temperature. The optimized microcircuit design allows fast conversion times along with very low power consumption.
Capabilities of TE's Digital Temperature Sensor Portfolio
- Precise readings to 0.1°C
- Operating temperatures from -40 to 125°C
- Digital (I2C / SPI / SDM) and analog (PWM) output signal options
- QFN16 and TDFN8 packages for simple integration
- Low current consumption options for maximum battery life
- Compact design with low thermal mass
- Fast step response
Temperature Sensor Development Boards. If you are looking for a simple way to test and qualify digital temperature sensors for an application, TE offers various development boards featuring digital temperature sensors. Most configurations and platforms are available through distributors in stock.