Timer Relays in multiple pole and mounting configurations
Our time delay relays provide enhanced control functionality with the addition of control input circuitry to high performance relays. They are available in multiple pole contacts with ratings that range from 1 to 10A with MIL-PRF-83726 qualifications on 10 amp. Our timer relays offer options of hermetically sealed versions and can be qualified for nuclear with pneumatic technology operation. Time delay relays are commonly used in commercial, nuclear, aerospace, and military applications.
Time Delay Relays
- Solid state and pneumatic timing circuitry
- Multiple fixed and adjustable timing functions
- A choice of mounting style and terminal options: Gold plated pins for socket mounting or tin dipped hook terminals for solder connection, with optional side mounting brackets
- 4 slash sheets to MIL-PRF-83726: /28 for delay on operate fixed, /29 for delay on released fixed, /30 for delay on operate adjustable, and /31 for delay on release adjustable.
- Available as nuclear qualified control time delay devices with pneumatic technology operation allowing for time delay without power
- Available as delay-on-operate, delay-on-release in fixed, adjustable and interval timing functions with electromechanical and solid state outputs.
TE's CII Mid-Range Time Delay Relays
Available in two different switching modes, these relays are designed for delay-on operate and delay on release, each with fixed or adjustable timing functions. Available in military and commercial versions, these relays include solid state timing circuits controlling our FCA-210 series relays, providing 2 Form C (DPDT) output contacts rated 10 amps.
- MIL-PRF- 83726/28
- MIL-PRF- 83726/29
- MIL-PRF- 83726/30
- MIL-PRF- 83726/31
Time Delay Relays
- Power generation transfer
- Pump controls
- Aircraft heaters
- Power start-up systems
- Alarm circuits
- Equipment monitoring