Reduce installation time and labeling costs.
A cost effective, commercially attractive replacement for engraved labels using a high performance, thermal transfer label with a foam backed adhesive. Our Panel Labels are suitable for on-demand printing. Ideal for using with high definition graphics and barcodes. These are suitable for indoor and outdoor use and conform to the durability specifications of the UL969 Marking and Labeling standard. It is available in white or silver, with other colors possible on request. Compatible with all TE thermal transfer printers and data input using the TE WinTotal software.
- A cost effective, commercially attractive replacement for engraved labels using a high performance, thermal transfer label with a foam backed adhesive.
- White or silver available from launch, other colors possible on request.
- Compatible with all TE thermal transfer printers.
- Data input using TE WinTotal software.
- A potential significant customer savings of product and install costs compared to using an engraved label.
- Eliminates dust, debris, and noise from the label creation and installation process.Has the potential to reduce dependence on engraving supplier.
- Provides the option for flexible label design and creation process.Suitable for on-demand printing.
- Able to create and print high definition graphics and barcodes.Suitable for indoor and outdoor use and conforms to UL969 Marking and Labeling specification.
- Identification of switches and displays on control panels or within electrical control cabinets and equipment racks.
- Machinery name plates, industrial equipment ratings plates and connector identification.
Standards and Specifications
Panel labels are UL recognized to PGJI2 and PGJI8 for indoor and outdoor applications