Reduce the complexity of street lighting architecture
LUMAWISE Endurance S connectors reduce the complexity of street lighting architecture by removing the need for auxiliary modules and the associated wiring. These Zhaga Book 18 street lighting connectors consist of a standardized receptacle interface on the lighting fixture and the base and dome components which combine to house a control module. Integral gaskets complimented with a low torque mating design seal both luminaire and module. The same receptacle connection accepts modules built on either the 40mm or 80mm diameter base. UV resistant materials and a design able to withstand high impacts round out this robust connector solution.
Features and Benefits
Zhaga Book 18 street lighting connectors
- Compact size allowing greater flexibility in luminaire design
- Improved sealing to achieve IPx5 and IPx6 with no mounting screws
- Simple insert and rotate to lock feature, no tooling needed and one handed operation to install allows luminaires to be simply and quickly upgraded
- High impact protection - IK09 rating
- Flexible mounting position. Upwards, downwards and sideways facing
- Scalable solution allows use of Ø40 mm photocell and a Ø80 mm CMS with the same connection interface
- Poke-in contact design reduces logistics issues with needing different wire lengths for different luminaires
- CB certification
- Street and Road Lighting
- Outdoor Luminaries
- Lighting Controls
- Central Management Systems
- Other sensor modules e.g. occupancy
Specifically for outdoor LED light sources and drivers the LUMAWISE Endurance S connectors has been designed as a standalone system and can be used in a complementary function as an auxiliary sensor module when additional functionality is required in ANSI/NEMA based fixtures. Installation is easy and fast due to its simple push-and-twist lock feature which does not require any special tools and can be completed using one hand. These connectors can be mounted in any direction and offers improved sealing when compared to other systems. Modules can be exchanged and upgraded in only a few seconds without having to electrically isolate the lighting pole.
Check out this video on the LUMAWISE Endurance S module; a new compact connectivity solution for smarter street lighting applications reducing the complexity of the architecture.