The automotive industry continues to seek safer, smarter and greener connectivity solutions. Due to the increase of engine control units (ECUs) in the vehicle, the demand for smaller and lighter components is rising. TE's 0.50 connector series provides weight reduction through miniaturized electronic components, smaller wires and a reduced total connector package. Our 0.50 connector series is used in various harsh automotive applications where higher temperatures and vibration loads require improved and innovative terminal and connector systems.
- EFI (Electrical Fuel Injection)
- Body ECU
- Smart key
- Air-Conditioning ECU
- Headlight leveling
- Power management
- Data communication module
- Drive support system
- Luggage door system
- Front / Rear camera
- Rudder angle
- Designed for automated soldering process; SMT connector.
- Balanced level of performance to support robustness, durability, and usability.
- The plug connector was designed with increased density and reduced size while maintaining high reliability.
- The impact is minimized to the connector size despite the increase of circuits compared with 0.64 connector series.
- The double lock system provides high reliability in harsh environments.