Twist Splice Wire Connectors
Twist splice wire connectors are color-coded splices that answer the need for inexpensive, insulated electrical installation terminations. They can be used in almost every type of residential and commercial application where multiple wires need to be brought together for a reliable termination.
Tool-less and easy installation makes the Twist splice wire connectors a perfect choice for electrical installations. These connectors, which include wire grip, wing grip, twist grip, ground grip and cap grip connectors, are designed to meet industry standard color-coding specifications and terminate the corresponding range of wire sizes. The screw-on wire connectors contain a live-action square spring which draws wires deep into spring for a safe, positive “grip” of the wires.
- Lighting installation
- Residential building wiring
- Building equipment
- Tool-less twist grip termination for easy and fast installation
- Color-coded to industry standards for size selection from 22 – 8 AWG
- Terminate multiple wire gauges into single splice
- Square-wire spring threads provide a positive “Grip” to ensure quick and tight secure connections
- Tough thermoplastic, UL 94V-2 flame-retardant shell at 105˚C (221˚F) operating temperature