MEMS & Piezoelectric Accelerometers
Designed for application durability in harsh environments, TE Connectivity (TE) manufactures various board mounted silicon MEMS accelerometers and Piezoelectric accelerometers. These sensors are available in standard packages and custom designs to meet customer design requirements. We offer both DC-response (static) and AC-response (dynamic) types of accelerometer sensors to meet your application needs.
Capabilities for TE's Board Mount Accelerometer Portfolio
- AC and DC accelerometer design packages utilizing Piezoelectric and MEMS technologies
- IEPE, PE charge, 3 wire voltage, and MEMS DC accelerometer types
- Single and triaxial designs
- Acceleration ranges from ±4 to ±6000g
- Adhesive, screw mount, and solderable packages
- High over-range protection
- Hermetically sealed packges for harsh environments
- Long-term measurement stability
Our board level Piezoelectric accelerometers are designed to be embedded into vibration monitoring systems. These accelerometers are used for both dynamic measurement and shock applications. They are offered in solder pads or solder pins configuration and feature very low power consumption, high frequency response and customized packages.
Our board level Silicon MEMS accelerometers are designed to be embedded into vibration monitoring systems. Key features of these silicon MEMS accelerometers include DC response, bridge output, wide measurement range, and internal gas damping. They come either in solder pad or solder pins configurations.
Factories are becoming more autonomous and require sensors to monitor equipment on the factory. Watch this webinar to learn how sensors are capturing critical data for performance analytics, improved efficiency, lower costs, and better equipment utilization.