Key Capabilities of TE's Pressure & Temperature Scanners and Related Data Acquisition and Calibration Systems
- Standard designs and custom configurations to meet the needs of industries including wind tunnel testing, flight testing, turbomachinery, and test and measurement industries
- Pressure scanner ranges are available from 1.3” H2O (300 Pa) to 10,000 psi (69 MPa) with products available for liquids and gases
- Networkable temperature scanners set to measure temperature from RTD's, thermocouples or voltages
- Standard test, flight, and on-vehicle data acquisition systems available
- Calibraiton systems capable of measuring dry non-corrosive gases to an accuracy of ±0.01% FS
- NetScanner accessories available to support various test and measurement needs including: pneumatic tubing, retaining springs, tubing pliers, quick disconnects, reducers, tee connections, multi-connectors, and maintenance kits.