Position Encoders and Rotary Sensors to Measure Rotary Position
TE Connectivity (TE) offers linear and rotary position encoders, absolute and incremental, based on our AMR (Anisotropic Magneto Resistive) and Hall-effect technologies. These technologies are not affected by dirt, oil, dust or other contaminants, or by changes in ambient lighting conditions. Outputs are either analog or digital. Various off the shelf and custom packaging options are available for our rotary sensors that provide rugged, low cost, non-contacting position feedback for demanding applications.
Capabilities for TE's Rotary Encoder Sensor Portfolio
- Various standard packages for linear incremental encoder, rotary absolute encoder, and rotary incremental encoder requirements
- Innovative custom packaged solutions for rotary sensing applications using magnetic sensing technology
- Incremental optical encoders available for automation applications
- Housings available in aluminum and stainless steel with IP ratings to IP-65
- Ball and Sleeve bearing types
- Angular Ranges of 270° and 360°
- Various electrical interfaces including analog voltage, quadrature, current, and SSI
Resolvers are angular position sensors which can be used for position and velocity feedback in applications such as servo motors. As one of the largest sensor and connectivity companies in the world, we can offer you a resolver portfolio in size 15 and 21, which can be connected with a wide range of servo motor connectors and further sensor application - specifically for your requirements.