Temperature Humidity Sensors for Pinpointing Humidity with Accuracy
Based on a unique capacitive cell, our temperature and humidity sensors are designed for high volume applications where humidity measurement is needed.
Capabilities for TE's Humidity Sensor Portfolio
- Strict linear response curve through humidity (0-100%) and temperature (-40 to 125°C) respectively
- Specific polymer combined with calibration slope and offset skills
- Industry leading response time (t63% in 2 sec)
- Even after condensation, the response time is t63% in 5 sec, enabling best in class overall system performance
- An optional filter membrane is specially designed to support harsh environments
- Specific die structure and IP67 rated sealing with filter options
- Even after high humidity exposure or condensation events
In this episode of our SMARTER WITH SENSORS video series, we will introduce the HTU31 humidity and temperature sensor. Watch this short video to learn about the range of applications where the HTU31 is used, technical details, and how humidity sensing works and more.
Sensors: Automotive, Industrial & Commercial Vehicles
TE offers a diverse sensor technology portfolio, combined with deep application expertise gained from extensive experience of delivering quantifiable value across a wide range of demanding passenger and commercial vehicle applications