signal isolation, stable insertion loss, low VSWR
TE’s high frequency, low signal MW Series relays provide improved signal repeatability and RF switching capabilities up to the 6 GHz microwave range. TE's MW Series relays are noted for their improved signal repeatability and RF switching capabilities to the 6 GHz microwave range in a hermetically sealed, subminiature package. Standard versions are available for applications ranging from wireless communications to precision high-speed test equipment. High performance versions are available for even more demanding environmental conditions.
High Frequency Relays
- Provide repeatable RF performance at frequencies up to the 3 GHz. level (MW3/MW3Hp) and 6 GHz. level (MW6/MW6HP)
- Standard versions for applications ranging from wireless communications to precision high-speed test equipment
- Extended mechanical life expectancy of 10 million operations
- High performance (HP) versions for use under more demanding environmental conditions
- Standard or sensitive (S) coils are offered in a range of DC input voltages
- 2 Form C (DPDT) contacts rated low-level to 1 amp
- Robust, hermetically sealed enclosure
CII relays provide microwave frequency switching in a hermetically sealed subminiature package. Both standard and high performance models are offered in 3 GHz., 4 GHz. and 6GHz types.
|Signal Isolation||18dB at GHz. (MW6/MW6HP), 18dB at 4 GHz. (MW4/MW4HP), and 22dB at 3 GHz. (MWS/MW3HP).|
|Insertion Loss||0.38dB for MW6/MW6HP, 0.27 dB for MW6/MW6HP, 0.27 dB for MW4/MW4HP, and 0.36dB for MW3/MW3HP.|
|VSWR||Low 1.30: 1 @ 6GHz. for MW6/MW6HP, 1.36: 1 @ 4GHz. for MW4/MW4HP, and 1.24:1 @ 3GHz. for MW3/MW3HP.|