SUPPORTING YOUR NETWORK
TE's Raychem single, dual, and trefoil cable clamps are available with or without hardware and even in stacked configuration. Our cable clamps optimize clamping force at the attachment point, and the cable by securing each clamp half separately. The end fittings are available in slider plate, strut nut and flat mount versions for mounting on rails or plates. Cables can be aligned in the bottom half of the clamp prior to final tightening. TE’s engineering team can design tailor made solutions for customer requirements.
- 33% glass fiber, UV stabilized, self extinguishing, impact resistant material
- Wide application range for cable diameters from 15 - 106 mm
- Slider plate design maximizes clamp performance when under shock load
- Captive elastomeric inserts for increased cable protection and containment
- Single level or stackable configuration
Discover all the features and benefits of our cable clamps portfolio.