Enabling Next Generation Assembly
TE Connectivity (TE) P-Clamps provide a light, fast, and efficient harness solution to cable mounting. Ten TE P-Clamp sizes cover the full cable diameter range of 21 AS21919 P-Clamp sizes. Faster install times and lighter weight give TE P-Clamps a lower applied cost than standard AS21919 P-Clamps.
TE Connectivity (TE)’s P-Clamp enables next generation assembly, quick installation, and a flexible and ergonomic design. TE’s P-Clamp is the new solution for “tool-free” harness installation in military, aerospace, marine, and industrial applications.
• Faster installation time than standard AS21919 P-Clamps
• Quick-lock feature allows operators to quickly open and close the clamp as needed
• Minimizes risk of FOD (Foreign Object Debris) with hardware free locking mechanism
• Separate mounting and clamping features allow flexible and modular assembly processes
• Highly engineered PEEK material maintains strength without the weight
• 10 TE P-Clamp sizes cover the same range as 21 standard AS21919 P-Clamp sizes
• Weight savings opportunities compared to standard AS21919 P-Clamps
• Tool-less lock and unlock feature enables quick and comfortable harness installation and rework
• Operator comfort leads to faster cycle times
• Commercial Aviation
• Military Aerospace
• Military and Marine Vehicles
• Industrial Vehicles