The 2 in 1 smart connection
Our PI-Spring technology of our SNK series of terminal blocks provides the benefits of both Push-In and Spring technologies in one connection. Qualified for worldwide markets, applications and for severe environments (including hazardous locations, railways, marine and solar applications).
- 50% faster connection time with push-in mode
- Reduced effort and conductor preparation time with spring mode
- Ease of wiring thanks to the front entry connection
- Excellent connections with or without ferrules proven by required certification testings
- Connection elasticity and design strictly controlled to provide for an easy and safe insertion of both conductor and screwdriver,
- The flat surface of the PI-Spring makes wire and screwdriver insertion smoother and easier.
- Connecting capacity from 0.2 to 25 mm² (26 to 4 AWG),
- Stainless steel PI-Spring for high corrosion resistance (>1000 h),
- The flat surface of the PI-Spring makes wire and screwdriver insertion smoother and easier
- Dimensions, coating and shape of the linking bar designed to get the lowest and most stable electrical contact value,
- Very good electrical contact even in applications where vibration and shock are issues, such as railway.