Thermoplastic Connectors: Where Resistance to Vibration is Crucial
Made as one unit in a rugged thermoplastic housing, the DEUTSCH AS Composite Connector Series is aimed at wire connections and data transmission for applications where resistance to vibration is crucial, such as engine data, gearboxes, chassis, temperature, pressure, vibration, oil level, and timing systems sensors.
DEUTSCH AS Composite Series Connectors
- rugged thermoplastic housing
- bondable with suitable adhesive in different configurations
- cable-tie slot for security
- mounting inline connections designed to fit 3.6mm wide cable-tie
- close stacking possible with locating sides and bottom