Design for Today. Plan for Tomorrow.
Accommodating a broad spectrum of speeds up to 20 gigabits per second (Gbps), our Z-PACK slim ultra-high definition (UHD) backplane connector lets you design for today’s speed while planning for tomorrow’s speeds.
The Z-PACK slim UHD product is designed to be among the densest connectors with one of the smallest possible footprints. This backplane connector frees up PCB space, giving you more room to design. Through a highly configurable construct, the Z-PACK slim UHD connector offers the flexibility needed to design intricate communication systems. This accommodating connector is available in multiple high-speed pin assignments and transfers data at 12.5 Gbps with scalability up to 20 Gbps, offering you the ability to efficiently increase system speed without modifying the existing PCB footprint. In addition, since this slim backplane connector is smaller than similar products on the market, it fits into tight, 15mm (0.6 inch) slot pitch applications.
Key Benefits and Features
Design Options Offer Flexibility, Scalability, and Space Savings
- Speed options from 8 Gbps (common speed) to 12.5 Gbps (high speed), scalable to 20 Gbps
- High density, 55 signal lines per cm² (8 contacts per column – 12 columns per module)
- Low profile, 7.85 mm height
- Modular end-to-end stackability
- Pin assignments from 1.5 and 2.0
- 1.45mm routing channels available in horizontal and vertical directions
- Footprint allows 4-6-4 MIL or 5-7-5 MIL differential routing
Z-PACK Slim UHD Backplane Connectors
- Other Telecommunications Equipment