Street Lighting Receptacle with NEMA Socket
Our LUMAWISE Endurance N NEMA dimming receptacles provide an electrical and mechanical interconnection between an ANSI C136 based network lighting control and luminaire. Engineered for outdoor commercial and utility lighting the NEMA receptacle is available with 3 power contacts (C136.10 compliant) and 2 or 4 signal contacts (C136.41 compliant) providing for 0-10V dimming and other auxiliary functionality. In applications where rotation of the lighting control to North is desired the LUMAWISE Endurance N family of receptacles offers two rotatable solutions which allow rotation up to 355 degrees.
Features and Benefits
Street lighting receptacles
- Robust twist lock contacts for a reliable power interconnect.
- Available with two or four dimming contacts to support one or two channel dimming protocols.
- Accepts ANSI standard shorting caps, photocells and other controls providing a C136 compliant connection to the luminaire.
- Provides IP66 seal rating to the luminaire when mated with Endurance N control bases.
- Rotatable versions rotate up to 355 degrees.
- Receptacles come pre-terminated with wire leads for ease of integration into new or existing light fixtures.
- Available with 105° or 150° C rated wire insulation for varying temperature rated luminaires.
LUMAWISE Endurance N+ network lighting control accessories include an ANSI C136 compliant base assembly with an integral seal gasket. These new covers include a variety of two sizes, 58.6mm and 117.0mm in light gray, smoke gray, and clear. The base assembly with cover provides an IP66 rated control enclosure that protects from outdoor harsh environments, including rain, snow, and salt spray. The covers complete the enclosure.
• ANSI C136.10/C136.41 compliant
• Achieve long term reliability using TE’s power and signal interface
• Translucent covers allow transmission of daylight to the light-sensing device
• Achieve protection against dust and heavy jet spray with an IP66 rated solution
• Meets the flammability rating with a UL 94 5-VA rated cover
• Incorporating a vent into the base assembly enables increased life expectancy of the electronics inside the enclosure
- Street and roadway lighting
- Area lighting
- Parking lot lighting
Product Manager Alex Hunt III explains why customers are so interested in our rotatable dimming receptacle and how it solves their installation challenges and helps speed the adoption of LEDs in street lighting applications driving energy efficiency and savings for end customers.
Zhaga Street Lighting Connectors
Our LUMAWISE Endurance S connectors consist of a receptacle interface on the lighting fixture and the base and dome components which combine to house a control module. Integral gaskets complimented with a low-torque mating design seal both luminaire and module. The same receptacle connection accepts modules built on either the 40mm or 80mm diameter base. Together, the system form a robust enclosure for sensor modules and network lighting control systems.
NEMA Base AC/DC Power Management
Our Endurance N Enhanced Base is a NEMA base assembly with integrated AC/DC power supply, surge protection, relay with switching control, and energy metering interface. Compatible with ANSI C136.41 dimming receptacles, the enhanced base provides an accelerated starting point for customer-designed electronic solutions, giving them a head start on development and reducing time to market.
Street Lighting Open & Shorting Caps
Shorting and Open Caps are devices that close, or open, the primary electrical circuit that runs across an ANSI C136.10 compliant twist lock receptacle in an outdoor luminaire. Our ANSI compliant LUMAWISE ALR Series and Endurance N family of products provide a safe, convenient, and economical method to close or open the primary circuit path across a NEMA compliant receptacle.