NECTOR Power System
The NECTOR power system is a flexible, fully pluggable, modular wiring, sealed connector and cabling system for permanent power and data circuit electrical installations in the construction industry. The NECTOR power system provides a reconfigurable, “plug and play” alternative to traditional hard-wired electrical connections.
The NECTOR M Power system provides the industry with increased design flexibility that seamlessly integrates into new and existing designs
- Alex Hunt III,
- Americas Lighting Product Manager
TE’s NECTOR Power system solution is a fully pluggable, modular wiring connector and cabling system for lighting and permanent indoor electrical installations in the construction industry. It’s round design drastically reduced installation time especially compared to rectangular connector systems in nearly any indoor installation. The enhanced systems allow electrical contract manufacturers the ability to engineer, design and build power distribution units, electrical devices and cable assemblies off-site that result in reduced on-site labor costs, increased efficiency and improved reliability for permanent electrical installations.
- Architectural Lighting
- Commercial Lighting
- Residential Lighting
- Retail Display Lighting
- Power Distribution
- Commercial Office
- Retail Buildings
- Factory Built Construction
- Reduce installation time, on-site labor cost and waste with a multifunctional modular system.
- Expand flexibility and use of the connector with white or black connectors for distinct multiple applications
- Help eliminate the need for factory built cable assemblies with a more complete portfolio
- Simplify routing during installation with a circular form factor that requires less real estate
- Meet the requirement for a single knock out diameter for a multi position connector with an available 5,6,7 pole system
TE Connectivity’s (TE) NECTOR M Power system is a flexible, fully pluggable, modular wiring connector and cabling system for permanent power and data circuit electrical installations. Providing a reconfigurable “plug and play” alternative to traditional hard-wired electrical connections, this TE solution offers various lighting luminaire design options.
- Retail display and exhibit cabinet lighting
- Vending and commercial refrigeration lighting
- Office lighting
- Mountable lightings
- Shop and household furniture
- Enable quick assembly of a complete lighting system with power-to-luminaire components and cable assemblies
- Ensure “error proof” installation with a fully pluggable interconnect solution
- Provide maximum design flexibility with both high and low voltage versions in the same footprint
- Offer material cost, time and space savings by means of a 6-way distributor that provides power to multiple luminaires from a single source
Today’s market drive to mass adoption of solid state lighting technology requires rapid development and introduction of lighting fixtures that incorporate LED arrays. TE Connectivity provides easy to use LED holders that integrate thermal, electrical, optical and mechanical connections for leading edge luminaries.
The Nector S Line connector is a small, power-to-luminaire connector designed to meet the lighting industry’s need for a compact, easy-to-install interconnect solution. This 7.5mm connector can easily fit in an 8 mm opening compared to other connectors that require much larger openings. The Nector S Line connector is ideal for applications where a power connection and coupling between lamps is needed. Targeted applications include lighting wiring in offices, kitchens, bathrooms, display cabinets, mountable lightings, shop and household furniture.