Drive power between adjacent linear LED lighting strip modules. The Hermaphroditic Blade and Receptacle connectors are designed to provide power between adjacent linear LED lighting strip modules. Available in 2, 4 and 6 positions, this connector's compact design makes it a good fit in tight spaces, and the vacuum pick and place design features make it suitable for high volume automated manufacturing. This connector mates and unmates (vertically and horizontally) to itself, enabling a lower part number inventory.
The Hermaphroditic Blade and Receptacle connectors consists of a standard and a miniature version. Both these are available with tin-plated contacts and gold-plated contacts for harsh conditions.
Download the relevant product documentation and connect with us for more information and samples.
- Architectural and sign lighting
- Retail and display lighting
- Fluorescent LED retrofit lighting
- Cabinet or furniture lighting
- Commercial / residential cove lighting
- Reduce design time using the same connector for power, data or signal connections with 2, 4 or 6 positions
- Reduce inventory requirements with a single connector that mates to itself
- Simplify assembly and service with either vertical or horizontal connections (connector can be articulated from 90° to 180°)
- Provide design flexibility with board-to-board or wire-to-board options
- Simplify design by allowing the same footprint on both ends of the strip
- Maximize LED output with low profile connector rounded corners that eliminate shadowing
- Help resist vibration and wire loads with wire-to-board connectors featuring positive latching
- Select gold plating eliminates the potential for fretting corrosion caused by micro motion in harsh LED lighting environments
- Speed assembly time with surface mount and reflow compatible low profile design in tape and reel packaging
Hermaphroditic Connectors are Surface Mount (SMT) Wire-to-Board and Board-to-Board connectors that drive power between adjacent linear LED lighting strip modules.